Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/30/20

Brushing her hair

"...ninety-nine...and one hundred. That's it. Even today I brushed
my hair 100 times as my husband wants."

It is undoubtedly boring to have to do it every evening, but at least
it gives me time to think.
To think about what my life would have been like if things had gone
differently. If my best friend hadn't found that magic amulet capable
of manipulating reality. If he hadn't thought that the perfect woman
for him was a beautiful woman with the personality of his best friend, 
deciding to transform me. If I hadn't rebelled against my new life,
forcing him to use the amulet again, making me docile and obedient.
But it's in the past.
Years have passed, and I have grown used to this existence now.
It's not the life I would have chosen for myself, but it could have
been worse, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I love stories like this where the protagonist is at the mercy of someone who has magic powers, especially when they pay a price for resisting or rebelling.

    At least she's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, although I don't think "being a pretty woman" is to him/her liking eheheh
      I'm glad you liked this caption!

      Delete