Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/23/20

Okay, I was wrong, but...

"Okay, I was wrong to say what I said, but she definitely exaggerated
the reaction."  
 
Yesterday I was arguing with my girlfriend, as we often did in the last 
weeks. Yesterday's discussion concerned the situation of women in the
poorest countries. 
She said their situation in society is terrible: they live without freedom, 
opportunity to work and equality to their husbands. 
I replied that it's not that bad. In this way they can focus on what they 
are biologically meant for: taking care of children and household chores. 
I have never seen my girlfriend so angry! She called me a male chauvinist,
and swore that I would regret my words, before leaving. 
 
When I woke up this morning I was not in my 20 year old male body, 
but in the body of a 30 year old woman in India! 
Strangely, I spoke and understood the local Hindi language, but I forgot 
English! 
There were two small children in the house, which I had to take care 
of all day. 
Reading a small blackboard in the kitchen, I understood what household 
chores I should take care of. 
I thought the best thing was not to draw attention, so I tried to do what 
is expected from this woman. 
It is clear that my girlfriend is behind all this mess, even if I don't know
how. 
I can only hope that she will decide to forgive me before tonight, because 
according to what my "husband" told me before leaving the house this 
morning, he decided to have another child, and he wants to "take care 
of it" tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The "Racial Change" category is always perfect to please you ahahah ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the karma. The question is, will the girlfriend like the new boyfriend better than the old one?

    ReplyDelete