Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/5/20

No!

-"No!"
-"Are you sure? I know it was an unfortunate accident, but you turned
out to be a beautiful girl after all. Are you sure you don't want to try
to keep this body? In your male version you are not so attractive..."
-"I said absolutely no! Idiot!"
-"Ok, ok, sorry. From now on I will be much more careful when I read
my grandmother's spell book. I go back to work to find a counter-spell..."

2 comments:

  1. I think the odds are pretty good that the "counter-spell" will not work as planned, correct? :)

    Fun to imagine that every time they try to correct the previous spell, it just makes things worse. Perhaps he becomes a middle-aged woman, a geeky looking girl, a plain jane, etc. making him wish he could at least go back to looking like a beautiful girl. Or maybe the counter-spell makes her straight, even more of a girly girl, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eheheh I like the way you think. The ending is open: it could be good or bad for the unfortunate protagonist. Which scenario would you find more ironic and funny (or annoying, if you had to experience it firsthand...)?

      Delete