Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/8/20

I will have my revenge

-"You stole my body, my identity, my title and the woman I love, but I 
swear to you that one day I will have my revenge, cousin."
-"Oh, poor girl. I am curious to know how you plan to avenge yourself.
But I'm afraid we will both have to wait at least a year.
MY beloved wife and I are about to leave for OUR lands in the overseas
colony. In the meantime, if I were you, I wouldn't talk about these
fantasies of yours, or you could look crazy, at the very least. 
See you next year, little cousin. Maybe."

1 comment: