Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/26/20

Weight problems (part 2)

Another week has passed, and I just can't get on a diet.
I'm always too hungry!
I tried to balance my eating with physical activity, but with poor results:
this body eliminates fat very slowly...
And to make matters worse, Patty left me another letter, telling me
that she will go on a study trip for a couple of months with her new
girlfriend (with my body she had no problem finding one!). 
That witch wrote that she "hopes for me to lose enough weight by the
time she returns". That bloody girl. She is enjoying it far too much.
I don't have time for social activity. I spend my days eating, doing
exercises, and studying (if I don't pass the exams, I'm afraid Patty
might not want to repeat the swap). 
I am becoming an outcast at this rate... 
My current life is very sad, but for this reason I have to work hard to
be able to abandon it as soon as possible.
That's enough! I will really go on a diet from tomorrow, at any cost!
 
Two days later:
"I can't resist. I can't help it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment