Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/5/20

Nod if you understand

Nod if you understand. It's for your own good.
 
To recap:
-You are biologically female now. There is no physical trace of the old
you anymore.
-We have created a new identity for you. You are no longer a lawyer;
 you are a waitress, and you just found a job at the address we gave you.
-You cannot contact your family or friends, nor can you go back to your
apartment; we found you a two-room apartment near where you will
work.
-The experiment that transformed you is top secret. I decided you weren't
going to be killed because I would prefer to minimize the damage, but
try talking to someone about your last month and you will be sentenced
to death
 
Before saying goodbye, I would like to tell you that there was nothing
personal.
Our program included random sample tests, and you were very unlucky.
You were not chosen for a particular reason.
I advise you to make good use of your second life, even if it may seem
like hell to you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment