Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/5/20

Bad luck

My family has a strange "tradition".
For generations men have lived normal lives, while women have
been haunted by bad luck.
Nobody knows the reason, but it really looks like a curse.
My sister, aware of her "unfortunate fate", began to seek solutions
in magic.
I thought she was crazy, but after years of studying the occult arts
she was successful: she learned to cast some spells!
Unfortunately none of the spells against bad luck worked, so my
sister, desperate, used her last card.
She used a body swap spell on the only person she knew well
enough to replace: me!
For a month I have been in her body, and I have inherited her bad
luck.
She has my successful life, while I am an underpaid secretary who
experiences unfortunate little problems every day.
And the spell won't even let me say who I really am!
Bad luck, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool concept! Love the idea of being swapped into a girl with bad luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's already bad to lose your life and your manhood, but a curse that makes your life even harder is the icing on the cake ahahah

      Delete