Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/7/20

Marriage problems

- "Honey, these two weeks in your body have taught me a lot.
Now I have experienced firsthand how hard it is to live with a
husband with attitudes like mine.
I really understood that it is wrong to take advantage of the fact
that I am the one who earns and manages the money, and that
our premarital agreement leaves you out of my wealth.
You are a fantastic person, and I have to respect you more.
Do you think you could give me back my body now?
Since yesterday it's "that time of the month", and if possible I
would avoid this unpleasant situation. "
 
The poor "husband" (now "wife") didn't know that the spell used
by his frustrated wife (now wealthy "husband") was permanent.
There is no escape.
And because of the premarital contract, he won't even be able to
leave the person who stole his life if he doesn't want to end up
in misery...

No comments:

Post a Comment