Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/12/20

Almost arrived home

The taxi is about to arrive at its destination.
With all that I've experienced in the past 24 hours, I can't wait to see
my family again.
Last night, while on the road, I saw a light beam, and a moment later
I found myself inside an alien ship. Without giving me explanations,
strange creatures have subjected me to numerous experiments for
hours, changing my body. I was gradually becoming more... feminine!
In the end, when my body had completely changed into that of a girl,
they teleported me to a field outside the city.
They vanished in an istant, and I immediately called a taxi to go back
to my family.
They are certainly very worried about my disappearance!
I wonder how they will react to discover that their husband and father
is now a girl...
And being a girl was not bad enough, but I also had to become a
particularly emotional girl!
I don't know if it is because I am venting myself from the shock, or
if for fear of having to introduce myself to my family like this, but I
cannot stop crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment