Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/10/20

What a satisfaction!



- "Ahahaha You were fantastic! You are petite, but you have grit! That
Brad deserved a lesson, and your punch was perfect. Being summoned
by the college-campus rector is a small price for this satisfaction"
- "Well, so he will learn to flirt with me even though I was a boy until 
a month ago!"
- "Hahaha But how could he have known? The spell of that witch you
annoyed has rewritten reality, and only you and I (the only ones present
when it was cast) know who you really are."
- "I don't care. He has to stay away from me. Anyway, thanks for always
helping me. I don't know how I would have done this terrible month
without your help..."
- "You're so welcome! I'm happy to help you after all you've been
through. And if you can't be my boyfriend anymore, at least you can
be my best friend! Eheheh"
- "Oh, shut up!" 
- "I mean it! And if you really want to pay back for my help, there
would be one thing..."
-"What are you talking about?"
- "It would be time for us to do some shopping together. You cannot
continue to wear loose, masculine clothes forever... You should go
through this tomboy phase!"
-"You're joking, right?"
- "I don't think so! Shopping trip this afternoon!!!"
- "..."


1 comment: