Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/24/20

Weight problems (part 1)

"It's really delicious! I can't control myself. I'll start the diet tomorrow.
Once again."
 
Alan is a college freshman, and until two weeks ago he was an athletic
and good-looking guy. 
On the first day of college he tried to pick up a girl, and when she
refused he shouted after her "Did you think I was interested in you,
"fatty piggy"?" 
Unfortunately for him he didn't know two things: the girl he had just
made fun of, Patty, was a witch; and this girl was not happy with her
life, and had decided to take advantage of the beginning of college to
start from scratch by exchanging bodies with another freshman.
She was already almost sure she wanted to try life in a boy's body, and
seeing a boy with a perfect body but worthy of punishment seemed to
her a sign of destiny.
And his insult had also given her an excuse to keep him under control,
making him believe he could get his body back in a short time by
being good.
The next day Allen woke up in Patty's body, and after a few minutes
of panic he found a letter next to his bed:
 
Dear Alan, 
I thought about your comment yesterday, and I think you were right
in calling me "fatty piggy". 
Lately I've put on a few extra pounds, but I just can't lose weight.
Seeing how athletic you are I thought you could help me.
You lose 10 pounds for me, in my body, and I will give you your body
back. 
Don't try to contact me, talk to me, threaten or annoy me with your
pleas in any way, or I'll make the swap permanent.
You can only come to me when you have lost the required weight. 
I hope I was clear. 
Bye bye, fatty piggy ;)
                                                                              Patty
 
Poor Alan had to surrender to stay in that body for a while. But despite
the fact that he never had a problem losing weight, strangely he just
couldn't stop nibbling in those first two weeks.
Instead of losing weight, for now he had put on another six pounds! 
But it wasn't his fault...
Unbeknownst to him, Patty had cast a spell on him, doubling his
normal hunger and slowing down his metabolism.
This challenge was a losing battle for Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment