Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/10/20

The treatment (part 1)

Hi, I'm Jack. I would say that I am a 19-year-old boy like many others,
except for the fact that I have been suffering from a very serious
illness for a month.
According to the doctors there are almost no hopes.
Yesterday a doctor I had never seen offered me an experimental
treatment.
He said it could radically change my DNA, but there is no alternative
if I want to have a chance.
I accepted, and after two hours he returned with a series of syringes.
After injecting me with their contents, he let me rest in my hospital
room, telling me not to panic whatever had happened.
I fell asleep.
 
And here we are in the present.
I just woke up hearing my mother knock on my door.
- "Jack, how are y... Jack... Is it really you?"
-"What do you mean? Of course, it's me... Why is my voice so
Strange? Why do I feel so strange? What happened to me?
Aaaaahhhhh!"
-"Calm down darling, I'll call a doctor right away. Everything will
work out, it must only be a side effect..."
-"Do you call this "side effect"? What the hell did they do to me?!"
-"Honey, don't worry, I'm here with you. We will solve everything."
-"Why? Why did this have to happen to me?
 


2 comments:

  1. Great caption, cant wait for the part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Part 2 will be released in a couple of days. Before that, I will publish one or two other captions ;)

      Delete