Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/17/20

I love her!

"I'm crying because I'm happy for you. You're finally going to marry the
man you love."
 
This is a lie. I am crying because I know that the lucky man to marry her
could have been me.
Three years ago I was her boyfriend, but her best friend was jealous,
having always loved her secretly.
Using a spell, she managed to exchange our bodies, and stole my identity.
The spell does not allow me to say who I really am in any way, so over
time I had to surrender to be her best friend, while the body-thief lived
the relationship of her/his dreams.
Watching them live happily month after month has been hell, and now
I'm the bridesmaid at their wedding.
I love her, for pity's sake!
What did I do to deserve this?

6 comments:

  1. I love identity theft captions/stories like this! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These comments encourage me to go on ;)

      Delete
  2. I love when they are prevented from saying who they were before. Just a nice extra layer of trapped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes, that detail makes it difficult to find a solution hahaha

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite themes, girfriend's BFF steals boyfriend's body to be with the BFF. Love it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about identity theft captions is that the protagonists can be seen as the VILLAINS. In Victorian melodramas, they used stock characters. Three of these stock characters are the hero, the villain, and the heroine.

    The protagonist is the villain because he is willing to leave his girlfriend (the heroine) sexually unfulfilled. Well, he is (on some level) more interested in his own sexual needs than hers. The antagonist becomes the hero by switching bodies with the protagonist. She is the hero because she would understand a woman’s body much more than he could. She will give her BFF/wife more sexual pleasure than he ever could.

    And if she ever finds out, she’ll realize that their was a dramatic increase in sexual fulfillment right when the BFF took over the boyfriend’s body. If she’s having sex more times per day than she ever did with him AND the sex is many times better, why the HELL would she ever want to switch them back?

    ReplyDelete