Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/28/20

Unenthusiastic mommy-to-be

"It's not possible! I don't want to have to experience all this!"
 
My wife was very worried when she found out she was pregnant.
I tried to show her the positive sides, but she kept saying she didn't
feel ready to live an entire pregnancy.
After a few days of morning nuasee she could not resist anymore,
and asked a friend of her mother's help.
I don't know how, but in doing so she found a way to exchange our
bodies, and the next day, without any warning, I woke up seeing
myself smiling at me.
Obviously I had a panic attack, but when I calmed down my wife
explained everything to me.
She used an ancient ritual that can only be used among those with
a marriage bond, which allows bodies to be exchanged.
She didn't tell me about it before putting it into action because she
feared I would say no. Obviously she was right.
She asked me two weeks to get psychologically prepared, before
returning my body.
I didn't want to, but I accepted for her. After all, it was only 2 weeks,
and running a small shop together we wouldn't have had any business
problems due to the swap.
Too bad that at the end of the 2 weeks, she begged me to give her 2
more. Apparently she had lived very well in my body, and wanted to
be able to stay there at least a full month.
At the end of the month, she told me that she had thought about it for
a long time, and that it was right that we divide the pregnancy into
equal parts: 4 and a half months apiece.
Obviously I protested and we fought for a long time, but I was helpless.
She was the only one who knew how to repeat the ritual.
After 4 and a half months, she confessed to me that she still could not
take this responsibility, and that she had decided that I would be the
one who gave birth to the baby.
I cried all night, but she didn't change her mind.
By now I'm in the eighth month, and I'm getting worse. I hate this
pregnancy!
I didn't have to experience all these hassles and problems! It was not
my destiny, as it is not for any man!
And to make matters worse, as far as she seems comfortable in my
body, I start to fear that my wife will not return it to me even after the
birth of the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment