Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/14/20

All for my mom's sake (part 3)

A year has passed since my mother told me that she had feelings for
my girlfriend. 
It was the worst year of my life. Without competition.
I miss my old friends terribly. I find my mother's few friends very
boring. And with them the maximum activity is to go shopping or
spend an afternoon at the hairdresser. 
I am stuck, without qualifications or degrees, in a dead-end job.
Not to mention sports. I would give anything to have fun on a field
like in the past, but this almost forty-year-old lady's body does not
agree...
But the thing I miss most is my girlfriend. I was in love with her, and
seeing her almost every day, without being able to tell her the truth
without seeming mad, while my mother enjoys what was my
relationship... is an agony.
In short, things could not be worse.
But now, right now, seeing my mother kneel in front of who was my
girlfriend to ask for her hand, I'm happy for them.
I am happy for their happiness. After all they are the two people that
I care about more than anything, and they are about to start a
wonderful life together. I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment