Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/16/20

South American trip (part 2) (Request)

I feel anger. I feel a lot of anger and frustration right now.
A year has passed since I was betrayed by my girlfriend, getting trapped
in this body and in this small town.
She didn't show up after the three months. My hell has gone on.
Today I live in a one-room apartment and I am a housekeeper.
But my anger is not due to my situation: it only generates sadness and
melancholy in me.
My anger is due to the letter I just received:
 
Dear Lola,
You haven't heard from me in a while. I apologize for that.
Two and a half months after my return to America I met a very special
guy. I fell in love in a way that I didn't think possible. The weeks by his
side have flown, and without realizing it I missed our appointment.
When you are really in love, you don't think about anything else, after
all...
I realized it at the end of the sixth month, and decided to join you as
soon as possible. But a few days before the flight, my boss offered me
a promotion that I had been waiting for for years, if I had dealt with
a project. But this project had to be started immediately, so I had to
postpone my departure.
Between my relationship and the new commitments, time has flown,
and without realizing it, almost a year has passed.
Now I'm taking care of the moving to my boyfriend's house, which I'm
going to marry. So for a while I couldn't come.
But I guess by now, after all this time, you made yourself a live there,
and you probably would be sorry to abandon it.
I think the best thing is to meet again when I can have a long vacation
with my future husband. And by then I hope to introduce you to my son
or daughter (yes, we are trying to have a baby!).
I wish you all the best, and I hope to see you within a few years!
                                                                                              Your ex 
 
That bitch! She's making a life for herself by abandoning me in this
doomed hellhole! I should be a wealthy lawyer, not a petite cleaning
lady without documents or qualifications! 
 
-"Lola! ¿Dónde estás? ¡Aún tienes que limpiar el baño! ¡Darse prisa!"
*(Lola, where are you? You still have to clean the bathroom! Hurry up!)*
-"Si señor, lo siento. Estaré ahí..."
*(Yes sir, sorry. I'll be right there...)*
 
[The End] 
 
[request realized for Arnaud (Aikotgar)]

7 comments:

  1. Love it !!! Thank you very much :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I enjoyed writing. Feel free to come up with other ideas when you feel like it ;)

      Delete
  2. Love it. Love your work. Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this cap :) Love all of them but cultural change ones are particularly fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, they are a very funny category. Let me know if you have any suggestions ;)

      Delete
    2. Of course, yes I think I can think of some ideas definitely! How can I contact you?

      Delete
    3. Write me a comment directly here (or in the "COMMENTS AND REQUESTS" post https://fantasyworldtg.blogspot.com/2020/05/comments-and-requests.html ). Feel free to write down any ideas you like ;)

      Delete