Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/14/20

All for my mom's sake (part 4)

Three more months have passed.
The moment of my mom's wedding has arrived. Although by now I
should get used to saying "my son's wedding". After all, for another
78 and a half years, the comet capable of giving me back my life will
not show up. And I doubt I can wait that long.
I feel a mixture of joy for the couple and bitterness at the thought of
"I should be the one to be the lucky groom".
But I'm getting used to this situation by now.
According to my mother, I should decide to start dating some man.
In the past three months she has tried to arrange dates for me with at
least a dozen men, but I have refused to go over a short conversation
each time.
It's noe as if I'm entirely without the physical attraction to the opposite
sex... This body is 100% straight, to my utter disappointment...
But psychologically I still can't take to be intimate with a man.
At least I think so...
I don't know if it's because of the strong emotions of this day, but a
certain "Fred" I met today seems to me to be particularly nice and
interesting.
Maybe it's worth getting to know him better...

No comments:

Post a Comment