Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/6/20

A strange experiment

I've been kidnapped.
On my way home last night, men with covered faces injected me with
some drug. I found myself unable to move, but perfectly aware of 
what was happening to me.
They took me to a strange laboratory and connected me to a machine.
Between the lights and vibrations of the strange machine, I felt shivers
all over my body.
After a few minutes I started to feel that my body was changing, that
it was reshaping itself.
Shortly afterwards, the discomfort became pain, and I felt very strong
pressure on the chest, in the groin area and on the face.
I still can't move, but I can only hope it's just a dream, because it
seems like a real nightmare. 
What have they done to me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment