Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/13/20

All for my mom's sake (part 1)

"What the hell?! Where am I?"
 
I'm James, a 19 year old boy, in his first year of college.
Studies are fine, I have a wonderful girlfriend, many good friends,
I excel in sports.
My life is almost perfect. Almost.
There is an innate sense of guilt that I carry with me since I was
little. My mother had a very hard life, and it was because of my
birth. She was a bright student, with a bright future ahead of her,
but the last year of high school she got pregnant with a boy who
abandoned her. Her parents, my grandparents, wanted her to have
an abortion, and after her refusal they kicked her out of the house.
She was therefore forced to find a job as an underpaid waitress in
a shabby bar in order to live. She sacrificed her studies, her future,
her relationships (she never found a man who wanted to start a
stable relationship with a single mother), and all of this for me.
 
Tonight a comet that is visible for a minute cyclically every 80 years
was expected to pass close to the earth. According to a legend, if
you make a noble and altruistic wish, while looking at the comet, it
could come true.
As the celestial body passed, I whispered, looking out the window,
"I wish my mother could have a full, carefree and happy life like
mine".
A moment later I found myself in another room.
I felt strange, and for good reason... I was no longer in my body, but
in that of my mother!
That damned comet fulfilled my wish in a way I could never have
imagined: swapping bodies between me and my mother!
Please, tell me it's all a nightmare!


No comments:

Post a Comment