Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/15/20

South American trip (part 1) (Request)

"How is this possible? Do I really deserve such a punishment?"
 
My name is Lucas, I am a successful american lawyer with a good life.
Three months ago I started a relationship with a beautiful South American 
girl, and things could not have gone better.
A week ago, my girlfriend asked me to take a trip with her to her home 
town, and I gladly accepted. 
Well, the trip was a disappointment right away. I was expecting a small 
South American paradise, but I found a poor and dirty small town in the
middle of nowhere.
My comments on this have greatly irritated my girlfriend, but I am sincere 
by nature, and I always say what I think.
The last straw was when a local boy bumped into me on the street without 
apologizing, and I said "these savages don't even know education!". 
My girlfriend got mad like never before, and ordered me to follow her to 
our room. 
Once there she said she was tired of my lack of respect for her people, 
who despite poverty and much more unfavorable conditions than those in 
which I was born, try to live a dignified life. 
She told me she was a "bruja", a witch, and that she would teach me what 
it means to live in difficulties. 
I thought she was joking, but hes eyes lit up and I felt intense heat all over 
my body, losing consciousness. 
When I woke up I suffered the shock of my life: my body had changed! 
I looked like a petite girl from that small town! 
My girlfriend explained that she wanted to show me how hard life can be 
there, to teach me to be less snobbish and to appreciate little things more. 
And she transformed me into a local girl, instead of a boy, to make things 
even more difficult, since women have fewer rights here. 
Apparently it's a little "bonus" to punish that "savages" of mine... 
She said "You will stay that way at least until the end of the holiday, for a 
week. I hope you will show that you have changed, in the end. " 
My pleas were of no use, so I had to spend the worst week of my life. 
Week expired today, the day of our departure. 
But when I woke up I found this letter next to my bed:
 
Dear Lucas, or rather, dear Lola,
In this week you have not tried to discover the small beauties of this 
place or the small satisfactions of a simple life, but you have spent 
all the time complaining. You haven't changed, you haven't matured. 
At least for now. 
I hope that by giving you more time you can still change. 
So I decided to go back to the States alone, leaving you there for 
another 3 months. In 3 months I will come back to pick you up, 
hoping to finally see some progress in your attitude. 
With my magic I made your English worse, but I improved your 
Spanish a lot, so you won't have problems integrating. 
Don't be sad, my little Lola. I paid our room for another month and 
left you some cash for the meals of the first few weeks, so you have 
time to get a job. 
Of course, you have no documents, so you won't be able to find 
anything like your old job, lawyer. But I'm sure that you will manage, 
and that in the end you will thank me for having broadened your 
horizons. 
See you soon.
                                                             Your loving girlfriend
 
[request realized for Arnaud (Aikotgar)]

No comments:

Post a Comment