Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/19/20

The Shint

"Look on the bright side, you're adorable"

Until a few minutes ago I was a boy in my 20s, single and unrelated
to my family for a few years, but happy with my life.
As I returned to my apartment, while walking a few meters from an
unknown boy of my age who was going in my same direction, I saw
an intense but small light in front of us.
We both stopped, looking worried at each other, as the light took
shape and became something like a fairy. While we were paralyzed
with fear, the fairy began to speak: "Hello, humans! I am a Shint, an
interdimensional spirit. I wander between dimensions playing with
the beings I come across. Now I will play with you two! Let's start
with you... " he said, pointing at me. 
I immediately felt intense pain all over my body, and saw the world
grow bigger. 
But it was I who was shrinking, going from 6'0 to 5'0 in height.
After a few seconds my transformation was over, and I had become
a petite asian girl!
Before being able to process the shock, the Shint started talking
again, looking at the other boy: "What could I do with you? Mmm...
Of course! Control spell!"
After a snap of his fingers, he continued: "From now on you have
full control of this asian girl. She cannot harm you and must follow
your every command. Now I have to go, but I will come back every
now and then to have fun observing you, without you noticing me.
Goodbye!"
While I implored him to undo what he had just done, he vanished. 
Behind me I heard a voice say "jump", and I immediately jumped
against my will.

Turning around I saw the other boy with a smile: 
- "Well, well, well, it seems that the two of us will have a lot of fun
together."
- "Please don't take advantage of the situation! You must help me!"
- "Silence... Yukiko. Yes, now it's your name. Come closer... Oh,
yes, you're really cute."
I can not say more, having received the order to be silent.
While this creepy boy enjoys eyeing me up, I can only hope that
he could rediscover a little empathy and leave me alone.
- "Follow me, Yukiko. I'll show you your new home. You will take
care of keeping it clean, from now on, my dear, adorable, little
personal maid."
Oh dear...

2 comments:

  1. Love that one !
    I want to be that girl with that spell !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah Well, it can be a little frustrating after a while! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete