Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/12/20

The treatment (part 2)

-"Mom! Looking at your face, you seem to have good news."
- "Jack, honey! I just spoke to the doctor, and according to your latest
tests, you are healing! This treatment worked! In a few days you will
probably be able to go home! I'm so happy! I'm going to cry with joy!"
- "It's fantastic! By now I had lost hope. This treatment gave me an
unthinkable shock, but it probably saved my life. Did the doctor tell
you when the effect will fade and I can be myself again?"
- "Er... by the way... It is not known... This is an experimental drug
tested on very few people, who have all reacted in different ways and
at different times. Your DNA has changed, and it is not known if and
when it could return to its original state. For now you will have to
adapt to living like this, at least for a while."
- "What? But... And my friends? And college? And..."
 -Keep calm. One thing at a time. Your friends will understand and
continue to love you despite your appearance. The hospital is taking
care of providing you with all the documentation necessary to start a
new life with this new body."
- "You're right, let's think of one problem at a time. After all, I just
learned that I WILL NOT DIE. And we don't know if tomorrow, or
in a week, I will return to my body. Thanks for everything, mom, I
love you."
- "I love you too, honey. And anyway this adventure will give us a
great chance! We will be able to spend mother-daughter time together,
which is an unfulfilled old dream of mine. Shopping, SPA, hairdresser,
we will have a great time!"
- "Er, mom .. to tell the truth I have no intentio..."
-Ah, and I'll have to teach you everything you need to know about
how to take care of your new body. We will have to have some chat
about feminine hygiene, depilation, and probably about your first
period... "
- "Mooom!.."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment