Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/15/20

All for my mom's sake (part 5)

 
Today is the second anniversary of the swap.
This date obviously makes me very sad. Twenty-four months ago I 
lost almost two decades of life, my manhood, the woman I loved
and the opportunity to pursue my passions.
But at least my mood improves over time. Today I am much better
than a few months ago.
I would be lying if I denied that having a boyfriend is helping me.
My mom prepared me psychologically for a few weeks, and in the
end... I gave myself to him!
This rite of passage of womanhood helped me to get used to my
new reality. I still don't feel like a "woman", but I don't even feel
completely out of place anymore. I begin to accept this "wrapper"
more like mine.
And with the help of my mom and Fred, I start to think that, despite
everything, I could have a happy life...
 Oh, here comes my man!
[The End] 

No comments:

Post a Comment