Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/13/20

All for my mom's sake (part 2)

- "Honey, I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry. I really don't know what
to try anymore. The comet that caused the swap won't go back for
another 80 years. In recent weeks we have asked sorcerers, gypsies
and shamans for help, but nobody has been able to do anything. I 
fear that we will have to try to move on with our lives. We did well
in pretending to be each other. I got on well with your studies and I
didn't make your friends suspect anything, and you didn't make any
trouble at work in the pub. I know it is difficult, as well as unfair to
you, but I really think the best thing is to take note that this will be
our new life."
- "Ho... how can you ask me this? Should I accept that I have lost 18
years of my life, my youth, my friends, my girlfriend, and an infinity
of experiences that I will never be able to experience?"
- "I know, what happened to you is terrible... but... but..."
- ""But" what? Why are you giving me this speech right now?"
- "Well... I... well ..."
- "Tell me!"
- "I... I slept with your girlfriend last night!"
- "You what?!"
- "What did you expect after all this time? You asked me not to break
up with her in the hope of recovering your body in a short time. So
for a month we continued dating, but I also had to find every kind of
excuse for not "becoming intimate" with her. Well, in recent weeks I
fell in love with her, and last night I couldn't resist any more. And in
addition to the feelings, this body is overflowing with hormones! Try
to understand me!"
- "I... I don't know what to say... Every day that passes this nightmare
gets worse..."

No comments:

Post a Comment