Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/9/20

Don't get mad at me

- "Bro, even if we don't find the witch who transformed you, it's
not the end of the world.
You are really pretty as a girl. 
You certainly wouldn't have a problem finding a job, cute as you are.
If you want tonight you can sleep at my house, since with that body
you cannot come back to your parents...
Hey, don't get mad at me, it's not my fault this situation..."

2 comments:

  1. I will add your blog on my love list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! If you have a "request" I would be happy to hear it. Feel free to write me your idea for a Caption (obviously only the general terms)! :)

    ReplyDelete