Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/20/20

Wifely duties (part 1)

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I simply can't. I don't care that I'm in your
body now and that I'll probably remain in it, since we don't know
what caused the swap, but I still consider myself your husband.
I can't take care of my "wifely duties"... It's only been 2 weeks,
I still feel like a man. I can't visualize "you and me" that way.
Did you get the hang of this yet? How did you do? I still struggle
to look in the mirror... Really, I'm sorry, but just the thought of
going to bed with you makes me shiver."
 
Two hours later:
"Wow. Well, it wasn't that bad."

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehe . . . great caption. I love the "2 hrs later" he is now basking in post orgasmic bliss.

    ReplyDelete