Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/11/20

The match

"And even tonight, the same desire..."
 
 
A year ago I was a normal boy who had fun with his friends. 
As we walked out of a club, I saw an old, scruffy lady stumble and
fall.
I immediately helped her, unlike my friends, and asked if she was
okay.
She smiled and handed me a match, saying, "You are a good boy,
you deserve a reward. Turn off this match by making a wish, and 
you will find that some matches can be very special."
Back to my friends, I told them what she had said to me, and as a
joke I decided to use the match.
Thinking about how bad my last relationship had gone, blowing I
wished to better understand women.
We had a laugh that evening, but the next morning I woke up in this
new body: the wish had a very unexpected consequence!
I searched everywhere for that old lady, but never found her.
Over time I got used to this new life, and despite the many difficulties,
I can no longer say "I'm miserable".
But I still continue to perform a particular ritual every evening, in the
hope of returning who I was: I extinguish a match, hoping to blow on
another of the "special" ones

No comments:

Post a Comment