Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/1/20

The blame is only yours (Request)


"Don't look at me with that sad face. You know it's not my fault.
You had a beautiful life: good looking, a nice job that gave you
satisfaction and an excellent salary, a nice house, many friends and
a loving family. You have always outdone me in everything, you've
always been the friend who did everything better than I. Yet, in the
name of our friendship, I didn't want to vent my envy against you
after I got these incredible powers.
I only took one thing from you: your beautiful wife, whom I have
always loved secretly. But you, greedy, could not accept to let me
take a part of your perfect life.
After she moved to me, you showed up at my house to convince her
to come back to you. You insulted me, and you refused to leave for
several minutes, forcing me to punish you.
I had to use my powers to deprive you of your job, your home and
your bank account, to teach you some humility.
But you could have started your life again, found another excellent
job and after a few months or years, maybe taken another nice house.
But no. You decided to dare me again.
You waited for me outside my house to attack me, and you dared to
punch me by taking me by surprise.
That affront could only lead to an exemplary punishment.
I had to deprive you of your college knowledge, your friends and
family, erasing their memory of your existence.
But it was not enough: you dared to hit me!
I decided that a complete punishment should also have included the
sacrifice of your body.
For this reason I deprived you of your good figure, your manhood
and your ethnicity.
The blame is only yours.
But I'm kind-hearted, and I realize that a chubby and petite black
woman, without diplomas, without friends and without family, who
lives in a one-room apartment, needs a job in order to live.
So I offer you to work in one of my stores.
Obviously I am not asking you to do anything like your old managerial
job: you no longer have the right skills.
I think you could become a good beautician in my beauty center.
The wages are low, but you wouldn't get better.
And this way you could see your ex once in a while, since my wife
visits my beauty center weekly.
What do you think about it? Do you accept my generous offer?
I will take your nod as a "Sure! Thanks, boss!", And I want to hope
that those tears are of joy. You would be very ungrateful otherwise,
and I might have to punish you... Mmm, just in case, how about a
nice change in your language skills?"

[Request realized for Anonymous]

2 comments:

  1. What a great story ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What future do you think awaits the unfortunate new beautician?

      Delete