Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/8/20

Just a little effort

- "Very well. In these months you have worked well. Thanks to diet
and exercises you have put this body in perfect shape. A little more
effort and I could seriously consider repeating the swap."
- "One more "little effort"?! You said it last month too. Now this body
is perfect! Please, take it back! I want my life back!"
- "Shh, stop whining. It's up to me to judge. We will talk about it after
next month's inspection. Now I have to go, bye bye!"

1 comment:

  1. Cool story and animation. lol She is obviously stringing him along.

    ReplyDelete