Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/30/20

Anniversary gift (part 1) (Request)

"Get out! Get out! GET OUT! I can't take this pregnancy anymore!"
 
The past 8 months have been a succession of nausea, pain, cramps
and a constant need to pee.
All because 8 months ago it was the first anniversary with my wife,
Ellen, and she asked me as a gift to try a "new game" in bed. She was
convinced that she had found a medallion capable of exchanging our
bodies, and she wanted to experience what it feels like to be a man
for an evening.
Believing she was joking, I accepted and touched the medallion with
her... and after a few minutes I found myself in her body!
My wife, transformed into me, was enthusiastic, and after calming
me down she convinced me to spend the evening with her as I had 
agreed to do.
I should never have accepted to have an "intimate encounter" with
her that night... above all because after the emotion for that impossible
experience we forgot to use a protection...
I got pregnant that night. The next morning we found out that the
medallion won't work if you're expecting a baby.
We therefore decided to resist for 9 months, impersonating each other.
My wife is feeling very well in my body. She has always been a bit of
a tomboy, and now she enjoys the height, strength and authority that
my body can give her.
On the other hand, I am very miserable. Those have been hellish
months. And being more emotional than ever, I cry thinking about my
bad luck almost every day.
Every now and then I go out with my best friend to distract myself,
as tonight, but now I'm so heavy and painful that I can't even enjoy
a little fun in a club... And I can't even drink alcohol to forget my 
problems!
I can't wait for this last month to end! I want my body back!
 
[request by mellowfellow]

3 comments:

  1. Funny how a month changes ones opinion the sex with her husband was great over the last 9 months and it did get better l. Becoming Ellen was a chore at the beginning but at 9 months he had her down and no one knew the difference. And last month when she was complaining that was one of the mood swings. But on delivery and holding her new daughter he now she told her husband that she was never going back that this hole thing was worth it and given time she wanted to try again maybe baby 2or 3 would not be so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the new woman will get used to her new life over time, but she won't be thrilled about it. She will not ask to remain a woman, but she will probably remain so for a long time yet... And there will be other pregnancies!

      Delete
  2. Nice medallion story. I suspect he isn't getting his body back. lol

    ReplyDelete