Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/5/20

Very different lives (Request) (part 1)

"Well, before my life had various problems... but I certainly didn't
want this... You don't know how annoying it is to have such a heavy
butt... "
 
Until a few days ago, Harry was an 18-year-old boy, tall and athletic. 
He was a football player and popular among girls. But he wasn't 
completely happy: he had too low marks to go to good college, and 
football, even if it was fun, put too much pressure on him. 
At the same time his mother Francine had many regrets. By now she 
was a 48-year-old single woman. She wished she could remedy the 
mistakes of her life. 
Harry and his mother celebrate their birthday on the same day, and
have their own tradition: on the evening of their birthday, after their 
respective celebrations with their friends, they blow out the candles 
together on a small cake which they cook. 
A few days ago it was their birthday, and by blowing on the candles 
they both expressed a wish in their mind: 
[Harry] "I wish I no longer have to worry about grades and no longer 
be under pressure; I WOULD LIKE MY LIFE TO BE DIFFERENT"; 
[Francine] "I wish I no longer felt "at the end of the line", I would 
like to feel energetic again as in the past; I WOULD LIKE MY LIFE 
TO BE DIFFERENT". 
 
The next day Harry and Francine woke up in their very very different 
lives. And they freaked out.
Harry had turned into Harriet, a 48-year-old chubby woman; 
Francine had turned into Frank, the 18-year-old athletic son of Harriet. 
Their wishes had come true, though definitely not in the way they 
would have thought or wanted. 
These first few days have obviously been very hard for both of them, 
but especially for Harriet. 
In this new reality she is a waitress (so she no longer has to worry 
about her grades...), a long-term job that is not very stimulating... 
The loss of his youth and manhood was a big blow. 
Luckily she could at least count on Frank's help... 
They have to hold on until their next birthday, when they can fix the 
situation with another wish.
 
[Request by JenGenPri]

No comments:

Post a Comment