Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/3/20

A study of the Victorian age (Request)


"This was definitely not what I wanted... Damn... This corset bothers me even
when I rest on the lawn..." 
 
Until two months ago I was a young and brilliant English historian. I was 
getting married to my girlfriend, and my life was going well. 
I had recently been entrusted with a detailed study on the Victorian age, which
was giving me some problems. 
One day I went to visit an old wishing well with my girlfriend. 
My girlfriend asked me to throw a coin and make a wish, as per tradition.
I replied, throwing a dime, "Being by your side I already have a wonderful 
life... probably the only thing I could wish for would be to know better the 
Victorian age. It would be very useful for my current research hahaha". 
I condemned myself with those few words. 
There was a flash of light, and when I opened my eyes my girlfriend was gone
and I saw a girl dressed in Victorian clothes in front of me. 
I felt strange, and looking down I realized I was no longer in my body! I 
was in the body of a young woman, with clothes from the 19th century! 
During my panic attack, I asked, screaming in my sweet, high-pitched voice, 
to the girl in front of me what the hell happened.
She replied, frightened, "Emily, I don't understand what you're talking about... 
What's going on? We came to the old well to take a walk, you decided to 
make a wish, and immediately afterwards you started screaming...". 
I asked her what wish I had made, and the answer made it clear what had 
happened: Emily wished "to be finally free from the constraints of her husband, 
and from the unjust obligations that society imposes on women". Evidently 
the well has coupled our compatible wishes, even if centuries apart, exchanging
our bodies!
Since that day I have expressed the wish to return myself dozens of times, but 
without result... 
In recent months I have understood why Emily wanted to change her life. 
"My husband" is wealthy, but sexist, violent, overbearing and boring. 
He demands that I always wear uncomfortable clothes and a corset, and that I 
go to the hairdresser almost every day. You have no idea how annoying and 
boring this is... He forces me almost every night to do things for which I can 
no longer look in the mirror... 
But I can't run away, because I don't know where to go and how to survive, 
and I can't get away from the wishing well: it's my only hope to go home one 
day...
It is terrifying for a young 21st century man to have to live the life of a 19th
century woman. 
All the rights I took for granted have been taken from me... 
I can't vote, my opinion is worth less than that of any man, nobody would ever 
hire me for any job without my husband's consent. 
I hate this life. 
I wanted to learn more about the Victorian era, but certainly not by experiencing 
it firsthand, and especially not in the body of a slender blonde woman! 
 
[request realized for Indigo]

7 comments:

  1. This is great, I love it! Thank you! Looking forward to the other one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!
      I will work on the other request next week ;)

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the delay, but here it is! :D

      Delete
  2. I don't know why, but these Victorian era / historical captions are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because a huge change of status is added to the change of body :P

      Delete
  3. The ultimate trap. Wow I love how much status he loses. Corsets and primping everyday? Well is that well? I will wish him out of that and take his place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No authority, career or respect; only uncomfortable clothes and women's activities. The next years will be really "annoying"...

      Delete