Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/10/20

The wizard's bride

- "I will ask you one last time: do you want to be my bride?"
- "...I do! But you will have to spare my men!"
 
How did I find myself in this situation? It's a long story. 
Until a few weeks ago I was the prince of a small but proud kingdom
in war against a wizard king. 
In the last battle, we were routed, and we lost the army and the capital.
I was captured, but my father managed to escape, and knowing that the
king is still alive, our people refused to bow to the evil wizard.
A few days ago the sorcerer ordered his soldiers to drag me in chains
in the Grand Square of our capital, to show everyone his power and to
humiliate me.
In front of my assembled people, he started to cast a spell, and I felt
terrible pain all over my body. After a couple of minutes of agony, I
realized that my clothes were incredibly loose... 
Something had happened to my body! The people gathered there looked
at me shocked.
Looking down I realized that I had become a girl!
I passed out from shock.
I woke up in the dungeons, in this unknown body, wearing women's
clothes, and I cried for hours.
Yesterday the wizard came to talk to me: apparently my people still
refused to recognize him as the new sovereign, so his advisers had
suggested another solution to him: he would have to marry me, thus
obtaining his legitimacy to the throne. 
My reaction was to laugh and then spit on him.
He, unperturbed, announced that this being the case he would have
me hanged the following morning.
This morning I was ready to face my destiny proudly, but once I got
to the gallows I saw other men being dragged into the square. My men!
My most trusted soldiers, brothers in many battles! 
That damned wizard wanted to execute them with me. 
Looking at their eyes, I realized I could not afford it... even at the cost
of the maximum of humiliations.
I had to accept the wizard's proposal, I had no other choice...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The plot reminds of "The Defeat of Prince Altan" on Fictionmania. Check it out if you haven't read it!

    Also, I really like the actress you chose for this gif. She's very pretty and I love her facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, "The Defeat of Prince Altan" is a great story! But there is no "mental change" in my caption... So adapting to his/her new life will be very difficult hahaha
      Hopefully his/her father, the king, will be able to save him/her sooner or later

      Delete