Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/13/20

Change in command

- "No way, bitch! I order you to undo any witchcraft you have just
put in place! Give me back my body immediately! And beg me not
to kick you on the street as you deserve!"
 
- "What did you just call me? "Bitch"? Maybe you should look at
yourself in the mirror. The only dull and miserable bitch here is you.
You are the waitress who works in a seedy bar for a starvation wage.
And I won't let you talk to me like this. 
I am the owner of this and 12 other bars in town. I am the wealthy
hereditary who demands "very intimate job interviews" with the poor
girls forced to beg him for a job. I am your boss, and I expect much
more respect from you.
You are a despicable human being, and you never deserved this body.
Unlike you, I will use the wealth and power that this body has to do
good. I will do a lot of charity, something unknown to you. I will
raise the wages of all my employees, and make their working hours
more sustainable. 
And above all, I will no longer claim the "weekly oral bonus" from 
my female employees.
Except from you. You will be my special employee.
And you won't have any pay rise. 
Are you thinking of leaving? You can't. You have never been smart,
and your new body has no qualifications or references. And I have
a disk with videos that I shot before swapping our bodies, which I
could use to ruin you. 
I will make your life hell on earth, at least until I feel that you have
paid for your sins.
What's up? Why are you quiet all of a sudden?"

5 comments:

  1. great caps. any chance you could do some fertility an pregnancy captions? or some inanimate object captions? just wondering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)
      "Inanimate objects" is not a category that interests me, sorry. The "pregnancy" category is always welcome (if I find the right gif) :D
      Do you have any ideas?

      Delete
    2. a man becomes his wife and she him, during a anniversary, and the story line goes through 5 different pregnancies, and the frustraions, challenges, and good things about his/her situation.

      if thats possible.

      Delete
    3. Could you explain yourself better? Write a long description if needed, but try to explain clearly what you would like ;)
      In any case, for the "pregnant" category I don't think I can create Captions divided into several parts, due to the difficulty in finding suitable gifs

      Delete
    4. A man and a wife swap bodies and have sex on their anniversary. The sex leads to a pregnancy trapping the husband in the womans body. They can swap back after the delivery, unless pregnancy occurs again. Which it does multiple times. each time there is a reason. The husband in the pregnant woman's body describes the pros and cons and the different changes and familiarities each pregnancy seems to bring.

      it doesn't have to be different captions, but do what you want with the story. your the writer.

      Delete