Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/1/20

Anniversary gift (part 2) (Request)

A year later:
 
You will wonder why I am still in this state.
Eleven months ago I gave birth to my baby girl and I was hoping to
get my body back, but Ellen had other things in mind.
She had decided imperatively that since I had given birth to the baby,
I would have had to deal with her very first months.
He then postponed our exchange of bodies for another 4-5 months,
despite my protests.
I have to admit that while being hard to be a woman and a mother,
looking after my baby has changed me: my maternal instinct was
growing every day. 
Months ago, when the goal of getting my body back was close, Ellen
and I got drunk at a party, and ended up in bed without protection
again.
Due to the nausea of ​​the following days I realized I was knocked up.
I was desperate, although definitely less than the first time. My little
girl reminded me every day of the magic that was taking place
inside me, however annoying and frustrating this experience was.
So here I am, 7 months pregnant.
Over the months my personality is adapting to this body: I ​​am more 
and more shy and feminine. Instead Ellen is increasingly determined
and masculine.
I hope that when I get my body back, in a few months, everything
will return to normal...
 
[request by mellowfellow]

1 comment:

  1. lol - I think he needs to accept his new body and life.

    ReplyDelete