Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/13/20

I had a nightmare tonight...


I had a terrifying nightmare tonight! My neighbor's daughter had
found a way to steal my body and my life.
She knocked on my door, entering saying she had to talk to me
urgently. She told me that her dream was studying medicine like
me, but that her parents couldn't afford to send her to college. I said
"I don't understand why you're talking to me about it, but I'm sorry",
and she simply replied "No, I'm the one who's sorry".
There was a flash of light immediately, and I saw myself in front of
me! I was trapped in the body of my neighbor, a twenty year old
girl who works as a maid! What a terrible nightmare! 
Well, now it's time to open your eyes and start a new day...
Hey, this is not my room! What the hell is going on?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I had this terrible dream, I thought I was a girl, what why does my voice sound funny. You still are dreaming, then I heard myself talk to her, I mean me. Soon you life and mine will change dramatically. I couldn't understand it. Then a sorta buzzing started. I opening my eyes, what its happen to me, this isn't my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I'm afraid you're in a girl's body, because of some spell... How are you?

      Delete
  2. If he had a bit more compassion and tried to help her, maybe she wouldn't have stolen his life? Still, he's young, hot, and has all his medical knowledge he should be able to do well in school.

    ReplyDelete