Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/20/20

The new Sultan (1) (100.000 views special!)

I am Hassan, the prince of Agrabah.
My father, the Sultan, died yesterday, and tomorrow I will become the
new Sultan.
I'm not sad: my father was an evil man. He raised my brother and me
with an iron fist and abandoned the poorest classes of our people.
I am going to raise Agrabah and help the most needy.
I will be a beloved Sultan.
My brother worries me a lot.
Lately he is often closed in his rooms, studying strange old books.
Having been born a year after me, he will not be able to become the
Sultan, despite having always been his dream.
Our father has always demanded the maximum from him, and treated
him even worse than me. He always treated him as "expendable", since
he was not the heir to the throne.
Growing up, this thing has alienated us from each other, although I
have always tried to maintain a good relationship with him.
I know he is a very intelligent and capable man, and I hope he wants to
help me govern as my adviser.
 
Oh, here is my brother who comes into my rooms, just now that I was
thinking about him. He is holding a strange book...
- "Nadir, my brother! What do you want to talk to me about?"
- "Hassan, brother. Tomorrow you will become Sultan, and I will remain
forever in the shade. Unless something happens to you... but as much as
you are stealing my destiny, I could never kill you. We grew up together,
and I don't hate you."
- "Nadir, what are you talking about? I don't understand..."
- "I thought there was no hope for me, until a few months ago I
discovered an ancient magical book, containing spells capable of making
me Sultan without you having to die. This book contains some spells that
can modify your body. "Hassan" will disappear, and I will become Sultan;
but at the same time you will continue to live. I just have to decide what
"new identity" you deserve. I can not decide."
- "Brother, enough of these follies! I thought you were indifferent to the
death of our father too, but evidently you are not lucid. Go back to your
rooms and rest."
- "I'm sorry, brother, but I deserve the throne more than you. I have
decided, you will become..."
 
Rasha, the servant
Karima, my cousin 

6 comments:

  1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, CAN YOU MAKE THIS REQUEST FOR ME:
    IM A GUY NAMED MICHAEL WHO WANTS TO BE A WOMAN, AND ONE DAY SWITCH MY BODIE WITH AN BBW WOMAN, BECAUSE SHE WISHES TO CHANGE HER LIFE,BECAUSE HATES HIS LIFE AND HIS FAT BODY.
    AT FIRST WE BOTH HATE THE CHANGE BUT GRADUALLY WE GET USED TO IT, AND LOVE OUR NEW LIVES
    YEARS LATER, WE WANT TO KNOW EACH OTHER TO SEE OUR OLD BODIES AGAIN
    PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, no problem ;)
      Now I'm dealing with another request, so you'll have to wait a few days.
      When I post it, do you want to be mentioned as "Michael"?
      One thing is not clear to me: is the protagonist of the story initially not happy in his new life, or did he want to be a woman?

      Delete
    2. thanks a lot
      yes i want to be mencioned as Michael
      and no, the protagonist dont hate his life, in fact, his life is good and perfect, he has a gilfriend, friends and a lovely family, he just wants to be a woman secretly

      Delete
    3. Ok! Keep an eye on this comments section: if I have other doubts I will write here.
      P.S. I saw that you just opened your blog: congratulations and good luck!

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot again
      i hope i become like you

      Delete
    5. You're too kind! It took a while, but the first of two parts of your request came out

      Delete