Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/19/20

Special 100,000 views: Interactive story!

We have reached 100,000 views on this blog! I prepared something
new for this special event: an interactive story!
14 chapters, 25 gifs and 8 different endings!
Can you help Prince Hassan? Will you be able to restore his destiny,
or will you lead him to a completely different life?
Follow your intuition and discover the consequences of your choices!
I will soon publish the first chapter: the links at the bottom of the
story will lead you to the other chapters already uploaded on my
second blog (created specifically for interactive stories).
Tell me with a comment what you think of this new format! (thank
you Indigo for giving me the idea in a comment!)
Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. I love interactive captions. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. Looking forwards for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Which final did you reach first? And which was your favorite?

      Delete
  3. Lots of fun! Love this big project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Which final did you reach first? And which was your favorite? (now I start thinking about your request, keep an eye on the post "COMMENTS!" ;) )

      Delete
  4. I tried a lot of the endings and paths = though I think I went for the servant first! :)

    ReplyDelete