Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/5/20

The worst moment for a spell

"What the hell! What is going on? Is it a dream? Well, a strange,
disturbing dream... What should I do? Should I push him away?
He has such a strong grip... I don't know what to do!"
 
My family and I spent the summer with my grandmother in her
beautiful seaside house. 
My grandmother is a very eccentric and authoritarian woman, but
she loves us very much.
She has been telling strange stories to me and my twin sister since
we were little. She always told us to keep calm in the face of life's
difficulties, because she would always take care of helping us and
protecting us with spells handed down from her great-grandmother.
We have always believed that it was just a fairy tale to reassure us.
Until today. 
Before this summer, my twin sister and I hadn't spent much time
with our grandmother for a few years, living on the other side of
the state. Apparently seeing how we became as adults, at 21, has
worried her greatly.
My sister has become a tomboy, with a strong and enterprising
personality. On the contrary, I am very shy and sensitive. And my
grandmother feared that with these characters we could find many
obstacles in life. So she spent the month after our return home, at
the end of the summer, preparing the strongest and most complicated
spell she had ever tried, thinking that it was the only solution to our
"problem". I have a clearly "feminine" character, while my sister is
clearly "masculine", so according to my grandmother the only
solution was to exchange our bodies! 
After a month of preparation she managed to cast this powerful spell,
and apparently she was successful.
Too bad she cast the spell from distance, from her house, without
knowing what we were doing when the swap occurred...
Well, I was in my room playing video games, but my sister... was
kissing her boyfriend!
You can't imagine the shock of the first moment I found myself in
my sister's body! Neither the embarrassment of when I realized that
it wasn't a dream... Nor the humiliation of having been too shy and
frightened by that crazy situation to push her boyfriend away...
undergoing a long and disgusting make-out!

5 comments:

  1. After a moment she goes back for more and loves it so much she 8s thinking about how good sex would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I don't think he's ready for that. As shy and sensitive as he was, he was still a straight boy. The instincts of his new body will likely take over, but it will take time. For now, it's just an embarrassing and humiliating experience

      Delete
  2. Fantastic animated gif and story! You are really good are selecting gifs that have a lot of emotion in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate your comment! Finding the right gif is not easy, but I do my best :)

      Delete