Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/31/20

From future doctor to chubby nurse (part 2) (request)

Becky: "Michael, you are... beautiful! I was so worried about you! I am
very happy to see that you take care of yourself!"
Michael: "Thanks, Becky. I'm happy to see you too. But we should use our
new names by now... Michael."
 
3 years have passed.
The first year Michael and Becky looked for a way to return to their
respective bodies, but over the months it became clear that their new bodies
were permanent.
For Michael it became too painful to keep in touch with Becky: he missed
his old life too much, and as he could no longer have it he preferred to try
to forget it. 
So they haven't seen each other in the past two years.
"Michael" has become a doctor and works in another hospital in the city. He
really likes his job! He also found a girlfriend who makes him happy!
But he was very worried about "Becky": she had lost almost 20 years of life
and a bright future, so "Michael" feared that she could sink into depression...
But now, after two years, they had finally decided to meet again and he saw
before him a beautiful smiling woman. What a joy!
It was very difficult for "Becky" to react, but after months of depression she
decided to work hard to improve her new life.
Despite diet and exercise, she hasn't lost much weight, but healthy living has
improved her skin. She started taking care of herself, going to the hairdresser
and learning to wear makeup.
And a year ago she met a man who changed her life!
Accepting to be a heterosexual woman was frightening, but she had no
choice: her heart was kidnapped by a 45-year-old man who loves her as she
is. And in a few months they will get married!
Finally "Becky" has managed to find happiness in this new life!
The fairy hasn't come back around in the last few months: as fate would have
it, she will fly near Becky only on her wedding day, while the bride will think
"I want to make my husband happy in any possible way", and the groom "I
hope to have many children with my beloved Becky"... which will lead to a
fertility magic on "Becky"... which will bear fruit from the wedding night...
but that's another story! 
 
[The End] 
 
[request by Michael]

2 comments:

  1. I love it
    I really loved the outcome

    Thanks again for making my dream come true

    I hope you will make similar stories in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :D
      I hope you keep posting on your blog: you are very promising!
      If you need advice or want to talk about some "TG theme", write me when you prefer ;)

      Delete