Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/25/20

French little sister (request)

"Hi! I'm James a 23 year old guy, I need 2 exams to graduate in law, I
love sports and I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend to marry me, after
5 years of relationship."
I could have said this to describe myself in one sentence ... two weeks
ago.
Two weeks ago my life was taken away from me.
Ron, a French student from my college who has always been envious
of my excellent marks and my beautiful girlfriend, has found a way to
rewrite reality. I don't know which witchcraft he used, but one morning
I woke up in this body, on the sofa in Ron's apartment.
That bastard explained to me that in the reality he created I am his
younger sister, I am 18 years old and I came to America to spend the
summer with my "beloved big brother" and visit the college that I hope
will accept me in a year. He added that only he and I remember the "old
reality", and that the magic he used would prevent me from revealing
the truth or hurting him in any way.
I thought it was a nightmare, and I spent two days crying in that
apartment, not knowing where to go: the magic erased from my memory
the addresses and telephone numbers of all my "real" friends and relatives.
I also noticed my difficulty speaking English: my first language is now
French, so my English has several... difficulties!
I thought things couldn't have been worse when Ron returned to his
apartment with my girlfriend! Which in this reality is HIS girlfriend!
She didn't know me, and she said she was eager to spend some time with
her future husband's little sister! Yes, HUSBAND: in 5 months they
will get married!
In the last few days my girlfriend and I have gone shopping and in a
beauty center together. To justify my recurring crying, Ron said to her
that I had just split up with my boyfriend in France. And she had the
terrifying idea of ​​introducing me to her best friend's younger brother, 
believing she was going to cheer me up!
I wanted to scream, but Ron swore to use his magic to trap me in a toxic
and violent relationship if I didn't act like a "perfect miss"...
So I went to this date, and that guy even kissed me taking me off guard!
I threw up at home that evening.
Spending time with my girlfriend is torture now... She continues to talk
about how much she is in love with Ron and how adorable I am.
Yesterday she told me that I don't have to worry about my ex because
soon I will find another boyfriend. Yuck!
I find it very annoying that she keeps commenting on how adorable my
French accent is and correcting when I am wrong to express myself in
English. She thinks she is helping me, but it's only humiliating. I was
about to become a lawyer and now I don't even speak correctly!
In the last few days I have even noticed that when I am distracted I start
looking at the beautiful guys on the street... I fear that this magic is
interfering with my sexual orientation... In fact I no longer feel any
physical attraction towards my girlfriend. I have affection for her, but she
is like an older sister. At this thought I feel the need to vomit... again!
If I don't find a way to cancel Ron's magic, I'll have to leave for France
in two weeks. 
A terrifying new life awaits me over there.

[request by Indigo]

13 comments:

  1. LOOOVE this one!
    I found your blog a few weeks ago, really like the stories, this is the first time I comment because this is has been my favorite so far ...

    I like it so much that I think I would love to red what you can come up with with a couple of scenarios for me :)

    let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!
      Sure! Write me the ideas you have in mind ;)
      Did you start a body swap blog?

      Delete
    2. I just created the account to post my comment really haha. I will send you a message later with my ideas

      Delete
    3. Oh ok hahaha Well, now that you have an account, think about opening a blog too hahaha
      Write me when you prefer!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thank you so much for this, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! If you have other ideas, I'm always here ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure I can think of something yes :) maybe another time travel swap, or fantasy theme :)

      Delete
    3. Interesting! Write me the details whenever you want, and we'll talk about it ;)

      Delete
    4. my idea is that a witch tricks an adventurer; taking him in on a cold rainy night, giving him some food which she has in fact spiked with a potion. She needs him because she wants to cast a particular spell and needs to steal the essence of his masculinity; so in order to take it, she has to replace it with new energy. Making the most of this, she transforms him into a girl, and he will be put to work either as her maid, or as a tavern wench in a nearby town, or perhaps adopted as her step daughter who has to clean and tidy her witches cabin.

      In particular, I'd love a focus on just after the transformation, the witch helping the new girl to get dressed in a corset and dress and frock, rather than the masculine clothes he entered with; helping to comb, maybe plait her hair, and the new girl will of course be extremely aware of her loss of strength and changes to her body :)

      Delete
    5. Ok, I'll work on it ;)
      Check in the next few days if I will write here for other clarifications

      Delete
    6. Okay great :) thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love how utterly trapped he is in this new reality. And I love that the magic prevents him from telling anyone. He’s so stuck! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe he'll still find a way to get his life back, or... well, France isn't that bad. Within 5-6 years he would get used to it, I'm sure

      Delete