Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/3/20

I'm sorry, Mark...

"Well, despite everything, in the end I am grateful to you, Akemi.
I never thought I'd say it, but it was an instructive experience. Two
weeks ago, when you proposed this temporary exchange, I accepted
only because I thought you were joking. And when I found myself
in your body, seeing "myself" in front of me... How much did I go
crazy? Hahaha! It was really tough the first few days... But in the end
I learned a lot about the female gender and your Japanese culture,
thanks to your family. I feel like a more complete and mature person
now. But now the two weeks to "recharge" the spell have passed, and
it's time to return to our bodies. After all, summer is ending, and you
and your family will have to return to Japan in a few days. Come on,
let's get ready to repeat the swap."

Akemi's thoughts:

Poor Mark, I can't tell him that I intend to keep his body and his
identity... These two weeks spent as an American boy made me
understand how limited my life was.
Males have far more freedoms and possibilities in life, and in my
country the situation for females is even worse than here.
My parents didn't want me to go to college, saying that the best thing
for me would be to look after my future husband, my home, and my
future children. My wishes never mattered to them... 
After tasting this life I could never go back there.
I'm sorry, Mark. I'm really sorry, but I'll have to fool you.
"Mysteriously" the spell to return to our bodies will not work, and
we will be forced to continue pretending to be each other at least
until next summer, when "maybe" you will return to America.
I'm sorry... but I can't do otherwise.

6 comments:

  1. Damn, I cant wait to see his reaction after "she" told him the truth !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he/she will probably tell the truth to poor Mark after a couple of years, when he gets used to his new life enough. And by then his new Japanese family will likely have forced him to marry a wealthy young Japanese man. I don't think Mark will react calmly, but in his petite and weak new body he won't be able to do much to the identity thief hahaha

      Delete
    2. And his personnality adapt his new body. Each day spent in this body make him more scared, submissive and nice.

      Delete
    3. Yes, but always remaining "Mark" inside. Gradually he gets used to it, but it remains difficult to endure the humiliation of this life: from a carefree university student to a submissive and weak Japanese housewife...
      He will probably get used to it more after a pregnancy or two

      Delete
  2. Despite the involuntary character, it seems to me utterly delightful to go through life as Akemi, and a year later it will turn out that I have already almost completely forgotten that I was once a boy / man, and I have only one sincere desire: forever Akemi to be and to stay… . -Tom-

    ReplyDelete