Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/8/20

Another week or two at most (part 2)

A year later:
 
David: -"Do you think we should talk to our girlfriends?"
Mike: -"Boyfriends! Boyfriends, not "girlfriends"! You know they
get very angry when we call them the wrong way.
D: -"I know, I know, sorry. But in a week we will graduate and our
college will close for the summer, and I think it is time for them to
give us back our lives.
M: -"I think so too, but now we just have to wait a few days. They
swore that after graduation they will give us back our bodies. And
we must be grateful to them: they are giving up bodies that they
clearly prefer to their own..."
D: -"Well, they enjoyed our bodies for a year, though...
M: -"Yeah, and I didn't like it either. But in return they were excellent
boyfriends. They taught us how to be women, and what it means to
be women, in every sense... They protected us from other boys and
satisfied our "needs". All of our "needs". They love us, and I trust
them." 
D: -"I hope you're right. At least this time..."
 
6 months later:
Mike: -"They... they are kissing..." 
David: -"...they are kissing with two other girls. Yes. I fear that our
relationships are over now.
M: -"What?! Do you know what this means?"
D: -"It means that our last hopes of getting our life back have evaporated.
M: -"Yes, but also that we must immediately look for other boyfriends.
I feel so insecure without someone to take care of me and protect me!"
D: -"Argh... I hate to admit it, but you're right..."

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool body theft story. I'm surprised they feel like they need a man instead of trying to be independent women.

    ReplyDelete