Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/15/20

Driving test

"Don't worry. This time it will be fine. There is nothing to worry about."
 
My sister has always been a very anxious girl. She is intelligent, but freezes
during exams almost every time.
The thing that bothered her most was never being able to pass the driving
test, due to panic attacks.
Three months ago she found a way to overcome this problem: she decided
that a self-confident and never anxious person would take her driving test.
How? Exchanging bodies with him. And to my bad luck the person she chose
is me.
I don't know how she did this swap, I just know she won't give me back my
body until I pass this damned driving test for her.
The only problem is that together with his body I have acquired part of his
personality. Now I am the one who is terribly anxious!
I have tried to pass this damn exam three times already, but always failing.
This is my fourth attempt, and I'm starting to get worried.
My sister is feeling good in my body, and she really appreciates my confident
and determined character. I'm afraid that getting too used to my life she might
decide to keep it even if I pass this exam...
But this situation makes me even more anxious... I'm getting sick, and I can't
stop shaking...

1 comment:

  1. I love how they start developing each others personality traits. I wonder if after he passes will he want to switch back?

    ReplyDelete