Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/30/20

From future doctor to chubby nurse (part 1) (request)

Michael: "Argh! Everything in this life is boring and annoying..."
 
A week ago Michael was a 23-year-old young medical student.
His life was almost perfect: he was healthy, young, energetic and good-looking,
he had many good friends and a beautiful girlfriend and he attended an excellent
college, in order to become a doctor one day.
Everything changed when an invisible fairy was flying around the hospital
where Michael was doing an apprenticeship. The fairy enjoyed reading people's
thoughts, looking for ways to help, before flying away in search of new
adventures.
She was very saddened by reading the thoughts of a chubby 40-year-old nurse
("I hate my body! I'm horrible! Nobody will love me anymore!.. I wish I was 20
again!"), and decided to look for a way to help her.
While thinking about a magic to help the poor nurse, she heard a thought of
Michael, who was walking down the hall at the time.
A thought that occasionally returned to the young student's head: "Who knows
what it feels like to be a woman... Part of me would like to be a girl, every now
and then... I don't understand why, but I have had this curiosity for a long time
now...".
The fairy was happy to have found a solution immediately: a few meters away
she had a woman who wanted to be 20 years old and who hated her body, and a
twenty year old boy who wanted to know what it feels like to have a woman's
body! A simple body swap was enough to make them happy!
The fairy cast her magic on Michael and the nurse, and flew away smiling for
helping people.
Obviously neither Michael nor the nurse were happy with that magic: the two
shouted and passed out.
After waking up, neither of them said who they really were, for fear of being sent
to an asylum: once left alone, they agreed to continue living the life of the other
until they found a solution.
The nurse (Becky) didn't want to be a boy, and this new body seems decidedly
"strange" to her... She also doesn't think she can finish college, and is afraid of
failing, ruining this young body too.
But Michael's situation is far worse.
Part of him wanted to be a girl, but still he didn't want to leave his life. And above
all he would not have wanted to become a forty year old fat woman!
Now every action seems more tiring to him!
He misses his friends, his family and his girlfriend.
Having studied medicine and having attended that hospital for a long time, he is
able to be a nurse, but it is not the job he would have hoped to have!
His new life seems without a future...
An embarrassing and annoying life... completely different from the one he had
until a few days ago...
 
[request by Michael] 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for making my request. I really like it and I'm excited for the following parts, seriously thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I will post the final part in a few hours ;)

      Delete