Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/2/20

You will thank me

-"You are completely crazy if you believe that I will accept to be your
girlfrie..."
-"Ssshhh. We have been friends for years, I know you too well. I probably
know you better than yourself. You have always been sensitive, meek,
sweet and understanding. You have never appreciated sports, violence
and competition. You simply turned into what you were meant to be."
-"You have no right to decide for me! You cannot transform a friend of
yours just because you believe he will live better as a girl!"
-"Oh, but I can decide for you. It is the right thing. I have a decisive and
authoritarian character, while you have always been inclined to follow
others. I am perfect for guiding you. Your destiny is submission. Happy,
peaceful, relaxing submission."
-"What? No! I want to make my choices! I want to be able to choose
my future, my career, my life!"
-"It is what you believe. It is what you repeat to yourself because you
are ashamed of your true nature. Over time you will understand that you
are happy with the life I will give you. You will be my wife, you will
take care of the household chores, you will raise our children, and you
will be satisfied by all this." 
-"N..no..please... Give me back my life..." 
-"Ssshhh. Now kiss me."
-"No, wait... Please don't..."
-"See? I have just decided for you, and you are already quieter than
before. You will see, in a few years you will thank me."

8 comments:

  1. Good one!
    Here's an idea.
    Me, David height 1.90 35 yo strict Math professor turned into Daphne 18 1.55 young female student who is really bad at math. Mental change include he feels attracted to Isaac 22 1.80 now, the worst student of his.

    He is so bad at math now that even Isaac has to help him with basic stuff. The cocky young student makes him fall in love with him by teasing him for his now inferior intelligence. David ends up giving David a blowjob and feeling humiliated as he look up at his old student Daphne's cute, dumb body :)

    Looking forward to what you can produce with this scenario :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story is fine, I will use it for a caption ;)
      I will not use the "explicit" detail, as I try to keep all my stories free of "+18" elements. I can allude to the new relationship between Daphne and Isaac, but without descriptions or details. Apart from this clarification, your request should be posted in a few days ;)

      Delete
    2. In a few hours, your request should be ready, divided into two parts. Do you want to be mentioned? If so, do I mention you as "Personae Swaps"?

      Delete
  2. I love the way this is written. As much fun as it is to submit being fiesty is also fun. But the confidence of this man just telling you your new role coupled with the new and very sensitive body would be amazing! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, "amazing" isn't exactly the term the new girl is thinking about.
      Considering that her best friend has betrayed her and that she has lost her body only because she is a sensitive and thoughtful person, I think the term "terrifying" is more suitable ahahah
      I am very happy with all the comments you have written! Thank you! Let me know if you have any ideas for a request ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure how he did it. But I'm a fully functional girl. And he is trying to convince that he knowns what best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... and how do you feel? I guess it's a pretty stressful day

      Delete