Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/7/20

Good professor, terrible student (part 1) (request)

"It's incredible... I can't answer even this very simple question... It's a "first
year" question, and I should be a senior! Well, not really... I should be a
professor! But even in this body I should be at least at the level of a graduate
student! And instead I'm failing miserably even in this afternoon remedial
course... At this rate I will fail and I will have to repeat the year..."
 
3 months ago my name was Prof. David Rogers, the best math professor in
the city. I was able to improve most of my students... with a few exceptions.
One of the most desperate cases was Isaac, a student simply unable to
understand math. Although he had already failed twice and was now 21, he
barely reached the level of a 16 year old.
During a Parents meeting 3 months ago, Isaac's mother was attacking and
insulting me, blaming me for her son's poor performance. I couldn't resist
anymore, and I said what I wanted to tell her for at least 3 years: "My other
students have all improved. The truth is simple. Your son is just stupid.".
Isaac's mother's anger escalated, and she slammed the door saying "You will
regret these words of yours, Professor Rogers!".
I don't know what happened, but the next day I woke up in a room that wasn't
mine... and especially in a body that wasn't mine!
Instead of a 35-year-old man, I was a petite 18-year-old senior high school
girl in an all pink and terribly feminine room!
And my height had gone from 6'2 to no more than 5'1!
Nobody remembered a "Prof. David Rogers": everyone remembered me as
"Daphne Connor", including my ex-wife... or rather "my mother", in this new
reality!
I begged Isaac's mother to undo her curse, but she always denied knowing
what I was talking about, even though I'm sure she was lying. But I'm helpless.
I had to get used to this new life.
And as a further mockery... I'm really terrible at math!
Even the problems that a 12 year old can solve are incomprehensible to me!
I have a constant "F" in math, and my only hope is to get through this stupid
afternoon remedial class... but I'm the worst in class here too! Isaac is better
than me in this class, and he always teases me. It is terribly humiliating! But
at least he talks to me... he is one of the few who talk to me... I might be
forced to ask him for help in math, to pass this course.
What a terrible humiliation!
 
[request by Personae Swaps] 

6 comments:

  1. I would love to be that girl against my will <3.

    Well, it seems she will have to be a good girl to have a good grade ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Aikotgar! Daphne would probably be glad to swap with you... I don't think she is very happy with her new life hahaha
      How are you?

      Delete
  2. This is awesome!
    Great surprise read for my Friday
    Can't believe there's still a part two to come, I'm excited :)

    Thank you, really enjoy your writing :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goal is achieved :D
      Part 2 will be out in a few hours ;)

      Delete
  3. I love reality changes like this as it makes her situation so much more permanent. It’s cool that the mother behaves as though she doesn’t know what’s going on. Maybe she doesn’t.

    ReplyDelete