Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/27/20

Yes, mistress.

- "It's time for my favorite activity: the repetition of the "evening questions"
with my trusty servant! Are you ready?"
- "Yes, mistress."
- "Ok, let's get started! Did you understand that if you try to reveal your true
identity to someone, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life?"
- "Yes, mistress."
- "Do you remember that when I caught you writing a letter to your cousin
asking for help, I deprived you of the ability to read and write, and then I fed
you on bread and water for three months?"
- "Yes, mistress."
- "Have you accepted your role as my humble servant, always ready to serve
me?"
- "Yes, mistress."
- "Do you appreciate the simple life I have given you, freeing yourself from
the stress of owning land and wealth?"
- "Yes.. mistress."
- "Are you happy that you can finally learn what a real husband should be
like by observing the man I married after your "mysterious disappearance"?"
- "Yes.. mistress."
- "Are you grateful to me for having convinced the baker's son to marry you,
even though you are only a poor servant?"
- "Yes... mistress..."
- "Mmm... You seem unconvinced... And definitely not very grateful! It will
be better to start over. Well... did you understand that if you try to reveal your
true identity..."

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the conditioning and reinforcement through the questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think the main purpose is to have fun with the ex-husband's humiliation ahahah The new servant is not "conditioned", she is "terrified". It's better to accept this sadistic game than to suffer terrible punishments...

      Delete