Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/8/20

Good professor, terrible student (part 2) (request)

It's been 5 months since I asked Isaac for help.
He agreed to help me, but on the condition that I become his girlfriend.
My first thought was pure disgust, but then... I thought he was the only
person who had given me some attention in the previous months, even
if to make fun of me. And that her teasing, even if humiliating... made
me feel "weird". This new body needs attention, and the only one giving
it to me, in the form of teasing, was that guy, much taller (6'), stronger
and smarter than me.
Eventually I agreed, and we started dating.
His teasing has even increased, but it made me more and more dependent
on Isaac. Every day he laughed at me for my inability to solve very easy
equations or basic math problems...
After 3 weeks we started to be more "intimate". If I ever get my body back,
I will need years of therapy, but at that moment I couldn't do otherwise. I
was falling in love with Isaac...
Unfortunately my grades have not improved. Isaac helped me, but he was
still my former worst student...
I failed, and I should repeat the year.
But I don't know if I'll repeat it...
Isaac has finally finished high school, and will go to work in his father's
workshop. He told me he would like me to drop out of school and go to
live with him.
Part of me wouldn't even want to consider this option, but I'm also aware
that with my current intelligence, I'll never graduate.
Maybe I'd better settle down with a guy like Isaac...
Isaac's mother is trying to get my mother (my ex-ex-wife) to send me on
a summer course for "perfect housewives", to prepare me for my future
with Isaac.
This future horrifies me, but it's probably the only future for me.
If only I hadn't called Isaac "stupid" in front of his mother... Well, there's
no point in thinking about "ifs". Now I have to prepare myself for my
date with Isaac. I hope now that school is over he doesn't start teasing me
about my appearance... I feel so insecure about my body too!
 
[The End]
 
[request by Personae Swaps] 

8 comments:

  1. Hi can i request a cap, about a very sheltered guy who never had a girlfriend or touch a woman before, accidentally swapping with a girl (could be family member or friend) so he used that as opportunity to explore.
    If possible also use this gif:
    https://gfycat.com/revolvingscrawnyfruitfly
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry, but the story theme cannot be "+18". There can be hints and allusions, but the "mature theme" cannot be the center of the plot. And I prefer to be the one to choose the gifs...
      But if you have a story to propose (respecting the rules written above, under the name of the page), I'll be happy to talk about it with you ;)

      Delete
  2. I would love to see her at this perfect housewife summer course. And come to think of of it I hope I get transformed so I can also attend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Daphne will have much fun...
      Would you like a request of this kind? Let me know ;)

      Delete
    2. Write me a draft-plot that you would like to read, and I'll take care of the rest :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this story ! Incredible !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks to you for the comment! Which element of this story do you prefer?

      Delete