Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/19/20

The main problem

- "Could you be more specific? What happened to the machine?"
- "BOOM. Exploded. Destroyed. But that's not our main problem."
-What?! Exploded?! And wouldn't that be the main problem?! Two days ago
we found in the desert a mysterious technology, probably alien. We decided
not to inform the government in order to study that machine and obtain its
technology. The three of us were suppused to write history! And now that
the machine has exploded, you tell me there would be a bigger problem!?" 
-"Well... yes..."
- "What are you talking about?"
- "Amber and I were in the room when the machine exploded... and the
explosion had a strange effect on us..."
- "What are you saying? "Amber and I"? YOU are "Amber"!"
- "No, I'm Tom... This is the strange effect... The explosion has somehow
switched our bodies... And I doubt we will be able to fix the machine and
find out how to repeat this process. We meant this by "main problem"."

No comments:

Post a Comment